Does it annoy you when...

You tell your kid NOT to climb up the slide and people let their kids and they push other kids off of it?

Misteh

Asked by Misteh at 7:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• YES!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. B/c My son thinks he can do it. I tell why he can't and his response is, "well they do it."
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have a friend whose kids don't listen to even their mom. I let them kno my son wants to go down the slide and they still want to climb up. Its at that point that i get my child and leave. If she can't control her own children and they won't stop when i ask them to, then we don't need to be around them.
    chiachick2005

Answer by chiachick2005 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. but I usually just keep my mouth shut but explain to my kids we just don't find it acceptable but we can not control others.
    mmprincess

Answer by mmprincess at 9:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes! I always correct my son and tell him 'no no' and direct him to the stairs at playgrounds.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Drives me crazy! And if my kids ever got pushed off, I would say something to the mother about her kid. She would either say something to her kid about, or not, or leave. If it happened again, I would say something to the kid about how it's not nice to push others off and the mom would get mad and leave. Eh. Whatever. No skin off my nose!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2010