mexican food :)

my husband is a mexican and i always wanna satisfy him by cooking mexican food.. any ideas on what kind of mexican food to make.. ive made enchiladas, burritos and tacos.. any different ideas.. PLEASE HELP!!

bby_sebastian

Asked by bby_sebastian at 7:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Mole with chicken, and some tortillas with feta cheese, also some salsa verde. It's very good, my husband is mexican too, but he cooks his type of food, I love it!
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OMG I WISH I KNEW I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD...BUT I SUCK AT MAKING IT...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I copy several restaurants,Cook a pork tenderloin or loin in the crock pot.Add a beer,a ton of chopped onions and one of several salsas.Goya is a good brand,Shred, serve on corn tortillas with Mexican white cheese ,chopped cilantro, lime and diced avocado.Great with corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes,

Cook chicken breasts and thighs in the crock pot with Mojo.Take meat off bone.Use round torta rolls spread one side with a thin layer of refried beans,add chicken ,white Mexican cheese and the restaurants put a thin slice of ham I don't, toast, add avocado and pico.Add top of bun.This a full meal.Variations include cooking chicken in Mole.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 9:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010