have you ever had that feeling where you jsut wished you hadd your MIL and FIL as far away as possible?

im really holding back on not saying anything b ut i really think they are just tryign to get me mad. and omg do i just wish they said somethign to my face i would make them shut up with everything i have done for them. i swear they are always making hubby fel horrible it seems like they prefer their son in law than their own son. they do so much for him adn eveyrthign hubby does is bad or not good nough. they adore their son in law so much they have even been ok with the fact that he hits my SIL and has kicked her out of the hous hubby has always been there for them money wise emotionally and all we get is so much crap. i just wished they were far away were the only thing we can do is call them. they do such a big diference between my nephew and our kids let me tell you gguys my kids have never received a bday present a christmas present while my nephew has even gotten the cadillac power wheel out of the random

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh I feel you pain onl y my husband was "dumped" by his parents for the waste of space that gave birth to his daughter ANd her other two children. THings got really bad for a while. Biggest slap in the face though came this month. They couldn't take two days off o fwork to come to our wedding for free but they are offering to pay well over a grand to make sure we are at his brother's wedding. Yup. Six feet under would not be far enough away for my husband I think. We finally moved 1000 miles away. They still aren't completely gone but its sure a lot quieter now.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 7:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Actually, no. I love my in-laws. I'm sorry you're having problems with yours.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010