can you believe it?!????!!!

me and my hubby have been trying for our little miracle for the last 5 years. i have had one miscarriage and a countless number of negative pg test. the last few months we have been trying like crazy... and well the other night while watching (i didnt know i was pregnant) i went into labor! its so ironic because... I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT! in the last 9 months or so i though i "felt pregnant" but when i would take a test it would be negative!! and even the blood test at the doctors was negative! does this happen often?! i mean i guess it does there is a tv show about it! but i would never believe it could really happen!!! but it happened to ME!!! and now i have a healthy 7lb. baby girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I call shenanigans!
    How could you not feel a full term fetus moving around in there?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I know this has happened before and if you are telling the truth then CONGRATS, however since these usually make the news I'm going to go ahead and call BLUFF on this one.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• butterfly..i sometimes feel pregnant...but turns out to be about a 7lb dump...maybe she had that often too
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Congrats. You got what you wanted. Take good care of her.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Lol. If its true, CONGRATS>
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I had a friend in High School that I was with her when she was at the hospital with excruciating pain and the doctors told her she was in labor. She had a healthy baby girl that was estimated to be at 36 weeks. She did not know that she was pregnant. If anybody else had seen the look on her face, they would know that she was not lying. I believe that this happens a lot more times than what you see on the news since I have yet to see one of those stories in any episodes of "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on the news. This website is not for bashing and I find it hard to believe that someone would get on here and take the time to type out such a long story that was a "bluff".

I say congrats to you momma! Hope you had a speedy and smooth labor and that you and your baby girl are doing great!
    GeorgiaPeach_87

Answer by GeorgiaPeach_87 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Why post this anon?

Congrats!

Wish this would happen to me! Lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Oh georgia,so naive to Cafemom trolls....stick around,you shall see!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would be more apt to believe you if there was a real account attached to this... just sayin'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• There is a girl i work with who just found out...at 7 months. she is a big girl if that makes any difference..idk
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010