non-traditional wedding bands?

Does anyone or their husband have a non-traditional wedding band (ie not plain gold)?

I never had a wedding band and my engagement ring and my husband's band were stolen 3 years ago. I was looking around at some sites and realized I would prefer something less traditional. I saw a really neat one for my husband that had a steal cable running through it (neat).
I also prefer the silver colored metals and like the brushed look...nothing fancy.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 7:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Wedding bands can be anything you want. The meaning should be determined by you and your husband.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with LifeADance. I am a potter and am seriously considering getting mine tattooed on because I can't wear it while I am working in the studio. You should buy what you both like and screw what tradition dictates.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my dh and i got matching titanium rings with 3 diamonds in them,
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My husband's ring is stainless steel and it's one of those that is three bands linked together so they criss-cross. My first was a sterling silver claddagh ring with a purple heart in the center. My second (first one got bent til it broke) is a spinner band that has tiny stars on it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010