When will I get my happy baby back? 11 month old super clingy

It's probably because he's at "that age" and because he's teething (molars), but he's been super clingy for the past few weeks. And today was horrible because his gums hurt and he would not eat anything!
This is our first and we've been told how lucky we are because he's so happy, but these past few weeks have seemed like a fussy eternity.
When will the madness end?
He's still a dream at daycare, but I think that's because he's entertained with people and things there, and we're pretty boring at home...

ArchiesMom

Asked by ArchiesMom at 7:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• aww momma! it WILL pass. have you tried something like Heglands teething tablets? or maybe a clean dishtowel wet with water and frozen? my little loved to chew on one of those till it thawed
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes, Highlands worked for all of his other teeth, but I guess this one is BAD! I did try the frozen washcloth today and he had some fun with it, but just licked it instead of chewing on it. I'll keep trying. Thanks!
    ArchiesMom

Comment by ArchiesMom (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010