Who here filmed their child's birth?

I did with my first one jut watched it again today cause he will be 3 in a week.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No. That was something our hospital wouldn't allow due to legal issues. They just finished up a case here where a family sued the hospital and the doctor. They will no longer allow cameras in the delivery room.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• we did. but i cannot stand watching it mostly. i was kinda doped up LOL and a complete IDIOT
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I did. Well, my friend and my hubby filmed it bc I was in labor. It actually has some funny parts. Like my DH and midwife sleeping next to the birth tub between contractions.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was a little too busy to film the birth...

In all seriousness, we thought about it, and then decided against it.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• At the hospital where dd was born we were only allowed to film after she was born, which was fine with me. Some things are better left to the imagination of those that weren't present. We filmed as much as they would let us though because my husband missed it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I never did. Too bad too. I'd love to watch that! Now I get to live vicariously through the lives of others as a Doula.

:)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I wanted to, but I had to have a hospital birth (home births are illegal, and the nearest midwife is in a neighboring state), so it was not allowed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2010