help!! my man left me and my 5 kids i am so lost HELP! any advise?

i am so heart brocken my man left thiss morning i guess drinking with his alky mom is more important than me and his kids if she ws such a good grama she would make her son take care of his family instead of taking him away .. right .....but he is so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• So sorry... ;(
    iloveconan

Answer by iloveconan at 8:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sorry to hear this.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• (((HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I had to divorce my husband and father of my children because of the relationship he has with his alcoholic mother. I would be left at home with the kids while the two of them went out and drank the night away. She would come over to our house and just get trashed. It was terrible and I felt like a nag if I said anything about it. It ended up being the destructive force that ended my marriage. Incidentally, a few weeks ago she dove into a pool after drinking and broke her neck. She is now paralyzed and will need 24/7 home care. I think I got out just in time...
    americanrebelle

Answer by americanrebelle at 12:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sorry to hear about that but u neeed to just keep ur head up hig for ur children cus they need u more now then anything in this world u need to be a strong women an just let him go an be there for those kids of urs good luck
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sorry he left you, but it sounds to me you and your kids will be better off without him. Go file for child support on him and don't turn back.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm so sorry. Did he give you a reason or just leave? If his own mother talked him into leaving, I know I would feel resentful, but it wouldn't do any good. The best thing you can do is be there for your children. Good Luck!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2010