Do you want a woman in office?

I honestly being a woman can say that we are just as smart as a man but I don't want a woman in office because the bible says the free world should be lead by a man.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I want qualified, honest people in office. Gender, religion, idealogy does not matter.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I forgot open-minded too - I do not want any closed minded "My way only" types-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would love a woman in office, if it's the right candidate. Just like I don't mind if a man is in office, if they are the right candidate. I wouldn't vote for a woman just because they are a woman, by any stretch of the imagination. It's a bit strange that you wouldn't want a woman in office because of what you interpret the bible to say. There are tons of things said in the bible that I would not want to have be a part of my life now.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 8:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I just want the best person for the job.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do not think a vagina of a penis makes one qualified or unqualified to lead

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sure why not? I would vote for the person I believed would be the best, man or woman.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• WOW. Really? You think that God prefers that men lead the free world? That's not really a free world then is it? I mean it's a world in which MEN are free... but women are doomed to being less than men for all of eternity. Why is that? Why would God feel that men are better leaders? ...and where exactly does it say this?

I think it would be great to have a woman in office, whoever I'm not going to vote for a lady just because of her anatomy. If a qualified woman presents herself and it's realistic that she can win... then heck yes I think that would be great. I would have voted for Hillary, I'd probably consider Condie Rice pretty seriously if she decided to run, but I will never in a million years vote for the likes of Sarah Palin.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Judge Judy for President!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• where does it say that in the bible. I'm not arguing, I actually want to know.

It depends on what woman it is...but even if it was a woman who I don't agree with or like, I would still be extremely proud of them because women have come a LOOOONNNGGG way in this country, not to mention the world.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010