Fight Fight Fight....UGH

I'm so fed up with fighting with my fiance I wish all the fighting would just go away I want to scream.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• next time you get into an arguement ask yourself "is this worth fighting over?"
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I started to fight constructively it puts and end to the endless fighting, But I know what you mean (((HUGS))) Take it in your hands sit down and have it out it helps.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Maybe you both need a break or you both need to open up communication.
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 8:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Fighting in a relationship only causes hurt feelings and resentment, and doesn't solve anything. My husband and I rarely disagree, but when we do, we take out any emotion and treat it like a civil debate. I lay out my point of view, he does the same, and we discuss it rationally and come to a logical conclusion. When you don't fight, you generally won't go to that effort for something stupid, and you will come to a solution on the important stuff pretty easily.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• sometimes you just have to decide to stop... it can become a habit and even though you don't want to fight you both still want to prove a point and it keeps going around. generally when it gets to the point where the fighting doesn't stop there is a whole lot of ego involved (wanting to be right, wanting the other person to admit they're wrong, wanting to control the situation, etc.). sometimes it just takes one person to say to the other i'm sorry and not put conditions (including a return apology on it). acknowledge how you contribute to the ongoing problems without pointing out the other's faults. when both parties are so defensive there is often no other way to defuse the situation but just admit you're wrong and let it be...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do not know what the fights are about but if you want to have a happy life, are you sure he's the one?
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• When the next fight starts ask yourself is this something really worth fighting over
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well screaming is not going to help So just stop, tell him your not fighting any more.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010