What is a swagbuck?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you have questions, let me know... Like I said, I tend to stay away from the offers and such, but they are available. You can also do shopping through their site and earn Swagbucks for your purchases, which I forgot to mention. But I prefer BigCrumbs for that since I can earn actual cash back with that one.

I guess I figure it this way, if you are going to search the internet for something, why not earn prizes at the same time?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You earn points by asking questions using their search engine and by doing other various things. My opinion: swagbucks=waste of time.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 8:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love Swagbucks! I tend to earn about $5 a week through Amazon just by using their search engine as I would using any other search engine - couldn't be easier. Swagbucks is a company paid for by ads, which allows you to earn point (Swagbucks) by doing things like using their search engine, filling out polls, surveys and offers (of which I only do the polls). Those "Swagbucks" are then redeemable for prizes, in my case I use them to earn Amazon Gift cards that I can use to spend on just about anything...

Check it out  -  HERE

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Who is their?
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010