Why do alot of people not beleave in our God and our Lord Jesus Christ?

How do they think our world and everyone on it was made I just don't understand people like that but I wont judge them because thats Gods job not mine...Whats your thoughts on this?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Well, he's not "Our" God and "Our" Lord, Jesus Christ for everyone. And OUR world is very diverse with lots of people that have faith in other things -
    And there is always EVOLUTION!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Are you asking why so many people are not Christians? i believe in God,just not your version of Him. Some people believe in a scientific approach,not a biblical one.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. I have different beliefs. I'm not comfortable with the whole Jesus thing, it doesn't make sense in my mind so I put my faith elsewhere. Nothing against your God just have my own thoughts.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 8:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I want to believe. I try to believe. It is all based on having faith that it is the truth.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• A few questions down we where asked why we where not christians. You might find a few answers there.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Key words here:

1) OUR God Meaning that is YOUR God, not necesarily EVERYONE's God.
    2) I won't judge - You just did.

YOUR POST = FAIL
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Were all entitled to our own beliefs, should they not be your beliefs, they still should be respected.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• There is already a post asking why someone don't believe in Christianity, try referring to it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with tootoobusy...I want so badly to believe. I wish I did. But to me it really makes more sense that religion is made up by mans imagination or mans desire to contol people. Mankind is quite eager to assign meaning to the unexplainable.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• How do they think our world and everyone on it was made

Our world -Accretion

Everyone on it- It began as agamogenesis (asexual reproduction) and evolved into reproduction by fertilization.

You might not understand some of our beliefs or how we can believe as we do but at the same time we may not understand yours or how you believe as you do either.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010