Have you seen this video of Al D'maot going "postal" over some racist remarks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi19yLcGk8c&feature=player_embedded

The blowup came during a discussion on Thursday's edition of "Money Rocks"about whether or not to privatize the US Postal Service. Though all of the guests appeared to agree about the issue at hand, several took offense at the comments of GOP strategist Jack Burkman.

Burkman launched the discussion by saying, "most of these guys working in the Post Office should be driving cabs, and I think we should stop importing labor from Nigeria and Ethiopia. That's the skill level."

Hilarious

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Couple of things...

OMG! Sweet posted Fox News! LMAO, couldn't resist.

OMG- there are three times as many post offices as McDonald's in the US? WTF?

the GOP strategist dude would have had a GREAT point if he didn't go all "importing labor from Nigeria."
    and the old dude was a riot! That was a great clip!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• 3 questions in a row Sweet-n-sour, you really getting desperate with the elections getting closer. Your about to go over the edge. I wish we could see your finger nails, I bet you really have them chewed down. I'm getting to feel sorry for you, I bet they will have to put you in a rubber room on election day.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Wow, that was really interesting...the actual story more than the racist part..
    The MCD thing is kinda nuts... lol... They have lost over 5 BILLION dollars in this year? (or maybe it was last) either way, that's nuts!!! By the sound of it, maybe the post office IS a bit 'outdated'... but what will the effect of closing them have on the consumer? I could only guess that stamp cost would skyrocket and to include the price of delivering certian mails... would this in the end be better or worse 'for the people'??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• **Al D'Amato

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Couple of things...

OMG! Sweet posted Fox News! LMAO, couldn't resist...Have done so before..lol

OMG- there are three times as many post offices as McDonald's in the US? WTF? I thought the SAME thing! lol

and the old dude was a riot! That was a great clip! Right, if you watch the long version D'Amato said that and went on even further...then the guy spoke againg and D'Amato just CALLED him on his BULLSHIT! LOVED IT

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

LOL...you are on pathetic old lady.

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

Answer by Natesmom507 17 hours ago
    ************************************
    Holy crap..........
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010