What should I do? Advice Please...

My 7 month old has been SO fussy ALL DAY!! I had a baby shower to attend today, when we got there, he began to cry hysterically. I tried everything. He is teething, so he was throwing a fit. I finally apologized and told everyone I had to go because my DS was just really upset.

I drove home, and he fell asleep on the way home. He is sleeping in his Crib. My DH suggested that I go back to the baby shower. Should I? I feel so stupid because I feel like everyone was thinking that I am a bad mother because I couldnt calm my son down and I just left because I couldnt handle it anymore. UGH.......

I dont want to look stupidER if I go back. What do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Stay home.. And if the baby is teething try teething tablets, they are WONDERFUL!
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 8:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i would stay home. if the women that were there have kids they understand! and yes, teething tablets!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yea I have had the same problem but if they are mothers they know what it is like to have moments where you can not sooth your baby.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010