Why did you fall in love with your spouse?

I'm in a happy mood and I just wanted to start a post on why did you fall in love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I just knew he was the one. He was kind and very genuine.
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 8:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He is this amazing strong sensitive loving caring funny outgoing person who takes great care of me and our son. He always put us first and goes the extra mile to make sure we are always happy!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• There was just something about him that I couldnt walk away from. It took many years of us just being friends before we realized that we were meant to be together...have been married for almost 7years now :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He is a good man. We connected.

Answer by louise2 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He was a friend first, and never made demands of me . He listened about my past, my troubles, and didnt judge. just listened. whenwe got in to a relaitonship and began falling in love that lack of judgement never stopped. but he proved himself to me to be no push over or enabler. He wanted to learn about my illnesses and what it might mean for a future with me. He is stubborn, sometimes mean but in a tough love way. He is exactly what I never knew i was looking for.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I hate questions like this.

I couldn't help myself. There is no concrete answer to this. Guys he used to work with used to ask this all the time. "How can you live with him?" It would piss me off, and I'd be a bitch back. Finally, we decided I'd tell them it's because he's good in bed. Which he is. Really good. But by then, they stopped.

We compliment each other well. We just can't see ourselves without each other. We work better together then alone.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I met him at the PX in Mosul, Iraq. He was stationed in Mosul and my team was stationed in the middle of nowhere in SE Diyala. We needed to pick up contractors, but they couldn’t fly into our remote base, so we drove all the way to Mosul (6 hours) to pick them up. We went to kill time at the PX before driving back and as I was standing at the magazine stand, this Infantryman looked over and smiled at me. He looked so malnourished and like he hadn’t slept in months. Yet, I thought he was the most handsome man I’d ever seen. I honestly fell in love with him the very moment I saw him. I knew I was going to marry him right then. I don’t know how, I just did.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He is just.....amazing! In all aspects of life. I often wonder why other females past him up bc, seriously, they don't get any better! lol
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 9:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Because of his blue eyes, he's tall, and didn't make a move on me right away. We also had good conversations, he made me laugh, and then-dot dot dot.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 9:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Honestly, I had no choice, lol. I wasn't looking for the love of my life, I was just looking for a friend. He became my best friend. I just ended up falling in love with my best friend. I met him seven years ago this month and we're still doing great. I love that man more now than I did when I met him. It's one of those corny loves you hear about. His kisses still make me glow.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2010