What do you think of what Bill Maher said on Larry King? adult content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQE9O-vNq-w&feature=player_embedded

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with Mayer.

Farmlady...It is my country as well. It is our country. You do not own it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Not much, as usual. When I see/hear him at this point what I 'really' see is a person tipped over on his left side and making nyeh nyeh noises.

I don't like Obama's politics. I don't like where he wants to 'lead' my country. I don't believe he has a clue what he is doing, and is immature enough to ignore/poopoo his advisors. Obama is just plain scary, and Maher is certifiable.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'll give him a curlycue D for stringing that many talking points together in just a few sentences. He mildly tickles my amusement place because I don't think he has much to say.

I do believe that this election is going to require extra popcorn. I may even spring for some gummy candy just to be safe. What do any of you expect? Politeness? Agreement? It isn't going to happen.

Both sides are completely at odds about what they want to see done by our government. There IS no middle ground. We, as a nation, haven't been this divided since the Civil war ~ and I'm not sure that our ancestors wouldn't be open mouthed with astonishment about how many issues are at stake today.

What I think of Maher is that he summed up the progressive agenda, as well as the nastiness that we can expect from the left. Anyone who doesn't expect the right to dish it back is in for a disappointing election season.

Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ah gee, if you don't really want an answer, you shouldn't ask me.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ugh, personally I can't stand this man....comes off as an idiot...RACE RACE RACE... it's ALWAYS about race.... not surprised to see he is super quick to have threw it in already..To me, it's like he is convinced ONLY a man that is NOT white can fix things... whose racist now?? Get real...

I am going to vote for the person who I think will do the best job... the person who TRUELY...(or as close as you can get with these politicians) has this countries people, safety, and needs on their mind.... they could be black, white, orange, purple, male, female, both.... just a REAL politican in OUR corner!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think he is an idiot and the only people I hear talking about racism are liberals. They think anyone who is not with Obama is a racist. I don't care about Palins religion she has a right to believe how she wants. As an Atheist I don't agree with her but hell I don't agree with most of the world when it comes to religion.lol  Maher is an elitist who thinks he is better than anyone who disagrees with him so it is really hard to listen to him or take him too seriously. 

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 12:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Bill Maher is an O'Reilly wannabe!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sweet-n-sour,

Is that the one where Maher says that Obama should just push everything through because the people are too stupid to get it?

Elections getting closer, your really getting desperate Sweet-n-sour.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think he is talking about the elephant in the room that everyone else is afraid to say or admit. People like Gringrich are taking it way to far to the right ,and it's scary. 

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• NOT putting a mosque on ground zero. It's an insane idea.

Are there still people out there that actually believe they are trying to build a mosque ON ground zero? Have you actually even read an article about this or do you just read your daily tea party emails?
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 1:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010