Could i be pregnant?

I've been having a lot of people at work telling me that i'm pregnant? This people don't work in the same department so it was kind of odd that different people are telling me that. My friend from work is telling me that i look pregnant. Even my husband without me mentioning anything to him asked me to check myself. I'm irregular so i will never know if i'm pregnant or not. I've been bloated for the past 2 weeks. Also, 2 weeks ago i took a test and it was negative a week after i took it my breast started hurting, i get tired easy, i've been going to bed about 2 hours earlier than before, fatigue... some foods & coffee has been smelling a little bad to me before i eat it and sometimes in the middle of me eating the smell of the food get's a little too strong but i still eat it. I've been drinking a lot more water than before about 4 cups of water more than before... Could i be pregnant?

Gladys531

Asked by Gladys531 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sure. You could be. Take another test, or call your ob/gyn and set up an appointment to check. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Go buy a test, Pee on the stick! And if that doesn't work, MAKE A DOC APPOINTMENT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• spit on the screen and we can test it for you. snort
    no seriously go buy a stick test and PEE.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Anytime you have sex you can get pregnant. All your symptoms could also be PMS too. You needing or drinking more water sounds like it could be diabetes as well. Go get a blood test and ultrasound.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would take another test and see what is says. Then make an appointment with your ob/gyn. Even if you have another negative they may need to do blood work and a u/s.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010