What should I do? Advice Please... PART 2

I forgot to mention that If I go back to the shower it would be by myself. DS would stay with DH.

I feel really stupid because I was getting frustrated with the fact that my DS wouldnt calm down. So I just thought leaving would be a better idea rather than having everyone watch me FAIL at calming him down.

Part of me wants to go back because I feel bad that I just left the shower. I feel like im letting family down by not being there. Part of me wants to stay home because I feel embarassed that I just had to leave.

Most women there are mothers and it made me mad that they were trying to tell me what to do. UGH I am just so undecided right now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• the other women were probably just trying to help, but i know how annoying that can be! if you want to go back then go.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010