Do you check your Husband or Boyfriends facebook page or myspace page ?

msbrewton

Asked by msbrewton at 9:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• no. why would i?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• No, but I usually add photos to his page.. Hes lazy and doesnt want to take the time to do it.. but I NEVER check his stuff..
    AirforceWife654

Answer by AirforceWife654 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If he had one I might but he doesn't so I can't say for certain. Although I don't check his cell or internet history so I doubt I'd check anything else.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My husband has a facebook page that he asked me to create so he would be searchable IF he ever looks for a new job.
    He goes on it occasionally to play scrabble with his mother, but otherwise - I'm the one that updates and checks it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• for what? termites? nope. If i didnt trust my husband we would not be married
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• LOL... yeah but only b/c I administer my Hubbys FB page... he tells me what to write, but I do all the work. I need him so I could have more neighbors, so he said go ahead and make him a page!! LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We have each other's passwords to FB and email etc, but mostly because sometimes one person is on the computer and the other may want something done and we just log in and do it for them. Neither of us care if we go into each other's acct and its funny b/c we never ever check up on each other - I guess because we're so open, we know there's nothing to hide.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes, I do. He never gets on it, the kids like doing his "Farmville" and he is a Sgt in the GA National Guard and sometimes FB is the only way for his soldiers to get ahold of him. I check his messages to see if there is anything important that needs to be addressed. All passwords are stored on our computer, he is able to get on my FB, my mom's, both of my sisters and my dad's FB page as am I. He just doesn't. We have nothing to hide from each other.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• No, I trust him, and i figure that if he were to do something, I would eventually find out - things have a way of working itself out. He, on the other hand, always checks mine - hmmmm.....
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 9:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He sometimes asks me to update it because he hates typing or adding pictures. I deal with his work email most of the day, so I see the emails Facebook sends, but it's not something I'm interested in.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010