whats the weirdest thing you would do just cause you want too?

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lots of things. weird how? crazy weird, strange weird, stupid weird, or icky weird? :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Pet a giraffe.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• JUMP OFF MY HOUSE
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 5:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have had this strong desire in the past few years to become a driver in one of those cars where we slam into all the other cars on the field. A lot like bumper cars, only with real cars and wearing head gear...lol.
    Or, better yet, to drive one of those Monster Trucks over a heap of cars just to grind them down and get out all my aggressions!

I've hit my middle years and have a lot of pent-up regressions...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Pet a Tiger.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• In Hungary there are quantities of unearth riches. Riches in the mineral water and hot mud-baths. In former times Germans and Poles were the chief visitors, but now people come from all parts to look at the wonderful ice-caves (where one can skate in the hottest summer), the waterfalls, and the great pine forests, and make walking, driving, and riding tours right up to the snow-capped mountains, preferring the comparative quiet of this Alpine district to that of Switzerland. Almost every place has some special mineral water, and among the greatest wonders of Hungary are the hot mud-baths of Postyen. I want to be pampered in one of their Spas and be covered in warm oweey gooey mud! NO phones, NO children, No dogs, and No clothes! Now thats weird but very freeing!!! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 2:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010