Have you had 4 c-sections?

This will be my 4th, a little worried.... advice?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If this is your 4th why are you worried? Is there something wrong with the baby? I had one with my son cried for 3 weeks but it was nothing. I couldn't tell i had surgery 2 days later. The only bad thing was my back hurt. probly from doing to much but i felt so good and couldn't help myself.

You will do great. Take a cd and have them play it while they are doing the c-section
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have not. However I have a friend who has had 6... If you did it 3 times you'll be fine with one more... I wouldn't worry.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i had 3...and thats it for me...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yeah, we lost one baby, she was stillborn. I have all high risk pregnancies, I'm not scared if the c-section itself but just the fact that its a 4th.... the 3rd, i bleed and almost had a blood transfusion
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wow, I have only had two and I was leary...good luck to you momma....I am sure all will be will. So sorry for your loss, I truly don't know how you women survive that kind of thing...guess that is the cruel part of life...you can't die of a broken heart. Just think good thoughts try to relax and think of the miracle you will have when it's over.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have not personally had 4 c-sections but my mother has......everything went fine for all 4 of us.
    ProudMama4ever

Answer by ProudMama4ever at 10:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. I had one in 1996, 2001, 2005, and 2007. I have a lot of scar tissue from it and won't have anymore. As long as your pregnancy is uncomplicated, you should not have problems. You are definitely more at risk, but it's not that much of a higher risk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010