Exercise - Does anyone know.....

I've started exercising using an exercise thing on Netflix (Wed, Sat), walking on Mondays, and martial arts on Fridays.

Is it bad, if , on the Wed and Sat I don't always do it at the same time? Like, 9am this Wed, and then 12 on Sat, and then 2 pm next Wed, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• as long as you stay active and change up your routine every few weeks youll be fine!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't its bad. I exercise at different times a day. When I get up when my kids nap and when they go to bed. I like to get my heart rate up at least 3 times a day..
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If you're getting physical activity in, it doesn't matter when you do it and if the time of day changes. You will probably notice that you have more energy at a particular time of day, but other than that it shouldn't matter! If you become sore due to a new routine, its always good to give yourself at least a day of rest in between to allow your muscles to heal!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010