what is the GPS like thing you can put on a car to always know where it is?

So my mom and i suspect that my 18yr old sister is up to know good.
She will be outside on her phone then as soon as she hangs up, she suddenly needs to go withdrawl money from the bank at 8pm, or take a mobie back to the Red Box at 10pm, ext.
Just random excuses to go somewhere. FYI the bank is less then 5miles away and it took her an hour to go there and back, and why run out at 10pm to take a movie back that you have already been charged the extra day for?

Mind you she is all dressed up with make up and perfume... Which she never wares.

So we want to put a personal GPS thing on MY car that she decides to use whenever she wants. But i havnt got a clue what they are called or where i get one.

P.s. I wasnt sure where to post this.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 10:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Whoops... I ment up to no good.
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Lo-Jack??
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm not sure about the GPS. But some insurance companies can put cameras in a cars so you can review where the car has been. It is meant for young drivers. I believe it is free too.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ok, excuse the spelling, im typing out of anger from my phone.
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• http://www.spytechs.com/gps/itrail.htm
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Its just called a personal tracking system. Look up track my kids.
    cejh429

Answer by cejh429 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Your so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Theres a little thing at Best Buy that you can get that is intended to put in your children's backpack and you have GPS tracking on it so that you know where they are at all times. I think it's only $40 or something like that. You could get that and put it under one of the seats or in the trunk. Or you could take the cheap route and just follow her.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i say if you have another car just follow her and see where she is going or you could write down the milage on the car and compare it to the milage when she returns......ie....if the banks only 5 miles away then there should only be 10miles add on.....ect.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010