weight

Hi, I need some help.... I had my two kids 18 months apart so when I got preg. with my 2nd child I hadnt even lost the weight form the 1st... I tried the whole going to the gym to much money and my daughter ( the baby) hates when we go walking b/c she hates the stroller so it would be nice to find some kind of workout that i can do at home and where it dosent take to much time...... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• try dancing with your children! they'll have fun and you'll burn calories! oh, and sex is a really fun and effective workout!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Like the op said, dancing with the kids is a great idea and a good workout. The kids love it too! Also try playing airplane with the kids. Lay on the floor and lift them with your feet. That's just something I always did and the kids love it. Use your imagination...you can play all kinds of games with the kids, that give you a good workout. Just do it everyday...good exercise for them too.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• What about exercise DVD's? I have two of them and will do them occasionally (I get my workout from playing ice hockey).

I have Jackie Warner's "Workout" (BRAVO reality show) DVD. It has three parts (upper, lower, and abs), each part is 20 minutes. You can customize it to your liking. Tonight I did only the ab portion because I need to lose my baby flab :)

I also have Gillian's, from Biggest Loser, "30 Day Shred" DVD. I don't like it as much as Jackie's. I think it's Gillian's voice ...

Good luck! Remember to keep your portions smaller too. And eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 large meals (increases your metabolism).
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• try a sling?
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• my kids are 13 months apart. Im having the same problem. Good luck to ya =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008