scared to tell?

ok so I'm scared to tell my hubby that I could be preggo b/c he keeps saying it's not the right time for another baby...but I really feel like i could be ...i have been having issues with my period and the test came back negative but this is the same thing that happened when I was pregnant the first time.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would stop stressing about it, cause that could be what's causing you to be late. Don't tell him anything until you know for sure whether you are or not. If you are, then don't beat yourself up. These things happen for a reason. To the anon above...I got pregnant on the pill. It happens. So don't be so quick to judge, cause you don't know her circumstance!
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 10:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wait and see if you are before you go and tell him and cause him to stress over nothing. Maybe wait a week and retest or go get a blood test done. I hope things work out for you. GOOD LUCK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Until you get a positive, say nothing. Don't stress until you know for sure.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Until you know 100 percent, say nothing.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wait until you know for sure.

Honestly- There is no RIGHT time to have a baby. There will always be SOMETHING in life one could use as an excuse not to try.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would wait until you know for sure that you are pregnant before you say anything. It could be a false alarm and no need to worry him if you aren't pregnant. Best wishes, I hope it works out for you.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 10:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• dear anonymous person....I am currently on birth control thank you very much.
    sweet_mamaof3

Comment by sweet_mamaof3 (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was also on birth control the when our daughter was conceived.
    sweet_mamaof3

Comment by sweet_mamaof3 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Have you ever heard of birth control? Its a little late now, but it really bothers me when someone says, my husband doesn't want one now, or we can't afford one now, or it isn't the right time now... then use birth control. This is 2010, there is a wide variety of birth control available.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010