Does any one else think that Amber from teen mom needs help?

She is NOT a stable person, is borderline abusive to Leah and abusive to Gary. Not that Gary is the best guy around, but he has a good heart and he tries, even if he a bit lazy. I wont go so far as to say she is a horrible mother or need Leah taken, but she is going down that route. It is quiet obvious that she hates her life, and still is not ready to be a mother or in a relationship. I am not saying this cuz she is a teen, I am young mother myself and I personally know many good teen moms. I LOVE Maci on that show and think she is an AWESOME mama to Bentley, but as far as Amber goes, she has issues. Sure we all do, but she has chosen to make hers public. What do others think about Amber?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm starting to think that the show is dramatized. Do you really think that she could get away with half the crap she's done?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Honestly I could care less about some dramatized attention whore teleivions show.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• She bothers me, as does Gary. Gary is so stupid and so lazy and she is just an abusive, cussing witch. She really, really, really needs to watch her language around Leah. It's not acceptable. And it's definitely not okay for her to call Gary while he's at work. Give it a rest, he's there to make a living for you and your family now. Leave him be while he's at work, especially when the job is so new. Call if it's an absolute emergency, but there is no excuse to call just to yell at him for waking Leah up earlier in the day. Not cool.

Gary has done some incredibly stupid stuff, but at least he seems to really love Leah. I hope they break up, they both need time away from each other.

Love Maci, although I'm worried about what's going to happen when she takes Bentley away from Ryan. That's going to get ugly and she isn't making the best decisions now.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• IMO Amber is a bitch. In fact, I would love to be the one to slap the snot out of her. Farrah is careless with Sophie. That child is going to get seriously hurt one day and it will be her fault. Maci is doing a great job for the most part. Catelyn needs to get away from her own abusive Mother.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm almost ashamed to have knowledge on this topic! I haven't seen this season, but in last season of Teen Mom, my thoughts on Amber were not in the most positive light, unfortunately. Even though she's a mom, she is still a teenager. I'm not saying it gives her license to act like a complete moron, but she has a lot of maturing to do, as do most teenagers, mom or not. When you're not happy, some people lash out on others and unfortunately sometimes people have to hit bottom to change that behavior. I'm a believer in Karma (what comes around goes around). It will be interesting how it plays out for her.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 10:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. Amber is very emotionally unstable and it can not be good for Leah (or herself) at all. I think she would be a better mom if she got some help.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• she is pshycho...gary is influenced by his friend way too much but amber is a bitch i did like maci but now that she's taking the baby so far away from ryan i'm not liking her so much.. i feel bad for tyler b/c he seems to feel more regret about putting the baby up for adoption than catelyn does but bless their little hearts they want that baby to have a good life and farrah is a crazy bitch too leaving that baby on the table and in the sink she is as crazy as her mom but i feel bad for her in a way b/c her baby daddy died in a wreck it's just really sad for the kids on this show more than anything
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If by help you mean a nice smack upside the head and a lesson in reality? Sure. Blaming some type of imbalance would be giving her a pass. Her real problem is spoiled brat syndrome.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• First I felt that was a dumb descicion to quit her job when he got a TEMP job, I mean they're not sure how long it will last, and more income would be beneficial for them. Since she did quit she really should have dedicated herself to Leah and Gary. Maybe if she would have woken up with him to help him on his way Leah would have still been sleeping and she could have gone back to bed, and if not, oh well she is her mom she needs to take care of her. I swear she is just crazy and really needs someone to teach her how to be a mom.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I agree with everything you said about Amber. I don't watch Teen Mom regularly but I caught a few episodes of it this morning and I was like wow.. I'm speechless when it came to her.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010