Were your pregnancies different?

I'm not due for my period till Wednesday, but I've been feeling pretty off lately. Sick to my stomach and tired more often. With my first I had no clue until the day I was supposed to start I had spotting. Then I realized I had all the symptoms. So I'm just curious if any of you ladies had different symptoms for every pregnancy? Or...not as many symptoms as the first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my symptoms this time have been lighter than with my first. a few new things have come up that i didnt get last time too. and some things that happened last time didnt happen at all this time.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My 2 pregnancies were like Summer and Winter. Completely different. My first I ha period like symptoms but with my 2nd I would have never known if I didn't keep track of my period and realized I was a day late. Both of them different things made me sick.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My first two pregnancies were nearly identical. This third one however has been completely off the wall... I loved being pregnant the first two times and it seemed like they just flew by... This one on the other hand seems to be taking YEARS and has been completely miserable... So, yes, pregnancies can be different. If you aren't sure, take a test.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My first I didnt kno till I was late. My second I felt like i had the flu and then missed my period and realized why I wa sick. This time I got morning very quickly and was very tired. Every pregnancy has been different as well.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OP here....i forgot to mention I've gained weight. I feel like I can sleep all the time it's kinda frustrating. But with my first I had all the classic symptoms except for vomiting.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my two pregnancies were completely different, my first was my son and I didnt really know until i realized that i was late and, I was a little tired and a little nautious at first and that was about it... my daughter I knew very soon...I was very sick and threw up every morning and afternoon like clockwork until a few days past 3 months, then i got huge and was sore everywhere...i could bearly put my pants on in the mornings because my legs were so sore all of the time.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The only thing that told me that I was pregnant was a missed period with my oldest 2 girls, with my youngest I was sick pretty much from day 1 til I had Him at 37 weeks 2 days
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 11:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• mine were totally different. Boy was somewhat "easy" (ha ha...) whereas my girl was a lot more difficult!! I knew with my second I was pregnant immediately. I had to wait a couple weeks to get a positive result- but I knew right away. Congratulations??
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2010