Carrie Underwood

Im so excited, I won tickets to go see Carrie Underwood. My husband just came home from Iraq. Actually while I was picking up my husband my name was drawn for the tickets. We get to go on date night!!!!

discoverytoygal

Asked by discoverytoygal at 9:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh that is so cool...congrats....Wonderful thing to celebrate your dh coming home!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• that's awsome. enjoy. I bet that's a nice welcome home surprise.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• That's so cool! Hope you have a great time!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Awwww you lucky duck you! She had a concert here at the Puyallup Fair but she was sold out the first day. SUCKS!!!! I could listen to her forever...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• 2 IN 1. I BET YOU FELT LIKE THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD. YOU GOT YOUR MAN BACK AND WON TICKETS ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. HAVE A GREAT DATE NIGHT. ANY WOMAN WHO LOVES AND SUPPORTS A MAN IN THE SERVICE DESERVES AWESOME DAYS LIKE THAT. YOU GO MAMMA.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Thank you all for your support. I do feel like im on cloud 9. and my husband and i had date night only one time since my daughter was born....she is 2.....so I think it is well deserved.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 1:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Congrats mama!! I hope you and your hubby have a great time!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2008