Help me price a job?

Im trying to start a cleaning business, I got a call from a real estate agency that has a foreclosure bed n breakfast it needs a one time good cleaning because it has sat there for about 5 yrs. It has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, and its 3 stories. I have to do windows on the bottom floor. I also have to remove some old junk in one of the closets. How much would you estimate for this job? I also plan on getting two people to help.

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 10:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm in Atlanta. A company here would get between $500-700.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• not sure, but you gave me an idea! i think i should start a cleaning business too. i think you should be able to get a good amount for a house of that size.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You'll want to check out your competitors websites. That's the best way to find out what people in your area are willing to pay.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Charge $75 per room plus an extra $25 for garbage removal, $50 carpet cleaning,
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010