I thought after....

....about a week once you broke your lil one of the binky they don't ask for it all the time. My son has been off his for coming up to 3 weeks now and still asks for it just about everyday at some point. He has a snuggle bear and does great with it, but I don't know how to get him to not ask for it over and over during the day. I have explained to him that the babies at daycare get them now. And he understands but now what do I do? He is still crying hard for one during the day time.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Keep strong mama. It will talk a while. It was his "lovely"and he was attached to it. It doesn't just take a week. Just keep strong and don't give it to him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Change the subject or distract him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• dont give in!! change the subject or distract him. he will eventually move on and stop asking.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010