Do you have a hobby you wish you could take up?

It seems like there are so many things I would like to do but can't. I'd love to take painting and pottery lessons but don't have the time or money. It bugs me!

HeatheranninSP

Asked by HeatheranninSP at 10:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have been wanting to do this for a while, but had the same issues with time and money. I found the local Adult School (not junior college) that offers a lot of these classes at convenient times and without all of the extra "fees" that junior college has. Class are $20 to $110 depending on what you take. They offer a big range of classes.

I am taking a class this semester in Interior Design. Next spring I want to take a sewing or painting class. Basically the school has many of the classes that a High School would have. I am pretty happy with it.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I love Photography .. I just wish I had the time to get out and take pictures. I don't ever go anywhere that would allow me that option (Walmart is about the only place I go anymore), and so I only end up taking pictures of my kids. Which is great, they grow too fast not to photograph them, but I would love to get out and explore with my camera more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I wish i could nit blankets and booties among other things!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would love to learn how to play an instrument... guitar or piano. I just don't have the patience lol
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i love sewing but my house has no room for my sewing machine and supplies so they are always in the closet.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I wish I never quit playing the Violin when I was younger. :/
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• scrapbooking.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• photo room the red red, or blck light room what is that called ,, but i would love to learn how and do it....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Photography. I wish I knew how to make bows and tutus for my baby girl.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 6:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Scrapboking. But I really do not have the time or money to get started!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010