Sex problems adult content

I have been breastfeeding my son since birth. He is now 1. My favorite "activity" and the one thing that really gets me going, has always been having my nipples played with and sucked on. But since I've been breastfeeding, my DH has stayed completely away from the girls. Rarely even touching them. Its leaving me feeling gross, and unsatisfied. I've told him before how much I loved it when he used to give them so much attention, but he still won't. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Well this is what happens when men see their wives bodies being used by the baby. I used to never wanted to be touched, I was touched out when I was nursing. So talk to him, see if you can work something out. He may be a little freaked out if you leak. But talk to him, talk, talk talk. I know it is weird but keep on talking. Good luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It s hard for some men to understand that boobies are for food AND fun. Especially if you let down during sex.

Have a conversation about it and find out if what is really freaking him out. Maybe he feels like he is taking something away from your child? Maybe he is worried he will contaminate you. My DH thought I would get an infection if he got any of his saliva on me. Men get weird ideas about women's bodies.

It might just be a simple misunderstanding
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yeai feel the same as you. still breast feeding and my husband does touch mine but not the same as he used too. mainly cause it squirts him. i'm to conscience of that fact and find it real hard to relax and enjoy it anyway. i don't know what to tell you but just wanted to tell you that your not alone. maybe he thinks it would make you feel uncomfortable to have you squirt on him. so he does it to spare you it. fi you haven't talk to him about it i would just tell him how you feel or make him touch them when he is near there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• tell him how you feel?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• you need to decide if it is more important to you to continue breastfeeding or to have that attention that you crave...... im sure its a hard choice but good job breastfeeding for a whole year!!!!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my husband was like that as well but finally he did a little bit i guess until he felt comfortable and then finally he was back in old habit
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• try to explain to him how you feel, and if he cant realize that then its his fault, he will come to one day
    BabyNya913

Answer by BabyNya913 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I feel so bad!! My husband loved when I was breast feeding! It actually turned him on a lot when I'd drip on him, and occasionally I'd squirt him- I managed some pretty good aim with the twins! LMAO, but after my second pregnancy and round of breastfeeding I kinda had enough and he would always beg for a little milk bath, as he called it. I'm so sorry that he has a hang up about it, that's really unfair!! :( Best of luck dear!!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• talk to him about it
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! But really a year is long enough, perhaps it's time to let the breast feeding go.
    LoveTheNewMe

Answer by LoveTheNewMe at 11:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010