For those of you with Hypothyroidism...questions.

I am on 200 mcg. of Synthroid right now and my levels are still low. What dosage are you on? I'm starting to worry...have an appt. soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Health

• I take 175mcg and I go back to dr. in a couple of weeks ...everytime i go they seem to up it more and more. Good luck t
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm only on 50 mg of Synthroid? How long have you had this? It could be your body keeps adjusting to the medication or, maybe you need a different medication.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have a hypothyroid as well.......when I was first diagnosed I was on Synthroid....cant recall the dosage. Got checked 6 months later and did not need it anymore...supposively....I was OK.

Well NOW Im back on meds for it....I went from 220 to 280 and just havent been able to lose it as quick as I want! I weighed 283 when I had my son 6 yrs ago...Ive changed my eating habits and its SLOWLY coming off again....

I am on Levothyroxine 0.05mg... (generic) ....its been an even level now for a few months.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2010