What is your...?

...Favorite quote

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 11:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LIVE AND LET LIVE...LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• "I knew I needed to focus more then I ever have in my entire life", Got this one from a 9/11 victim who was trying to run from the burning buildings. I just got this quote on 9/11 this year while watching the documentary, "102 minutes"...I know this will stay with me for the rest of my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• "The world is mud-lucious and puddle-wonerful." e.e. cummings
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i meant wonderful :( sorry.
    chupachyps

• Is from the bibble.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

I just love it.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 2:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE ?
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 4:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• "I want to learn what life is for. I don't want much, I just want more. Ask what I want and I will sing; I want everything, everything!" ~Barbra Streisand
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• In the bible, one of the 66 books written, was a book called John in the New Testament. It was a quote Jesus Christ had said to those listening, in the sixteenth chapter from the book of John, verse twenty-seven,"For the Father Himself loves you..." How awesome is that? To think someone loves me for me! I don't have to be, do , dress, or act any paticular way and those words will still be out there for me to wrap around my mind, my heart, and myself. They give me comfort, strength, and encouragement. They also give me hope. Because I know I'm going to get to be with Him one of these days; walk the streets and be able to give Him a very long hug of appreciation for loving me...just as I am....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2010