If you planned a c-section when did you plan it for?? How far along were you when you had it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a planned C-Section with my second pregnancy, my D.R planned it for 2 weeks ahead, so that would have made me 38 weeks, I think it might just be up to you and your doctor, Mind you I had a C-Section with my first baby but this was not planned.
    joanna13

Answer by joanna13 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My DH's Cousin will always have to have planned c-section and the baby will have to be delivered by 36 weeks she can never go into labor due to having helpps with her 1st baby and loosing that baby at 22 weeks. emergency c-section and a T cut in her uterus. Shes now pregnant with her 2nd (3rd) and due in May but baby will be here in early April.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 11:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mine was planned because I had gestational diabetes and they were concerned my son would get too big. However, 3 weeks before his due date, I had issues where they ended up doing an emergency c-section. He was 8 lbs. 13.8 oz. 3 weeks early!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010