O.K whats the scariest movie you've ever seen?

michaelsmommy1

Asked by michaelsmommy1 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The Exorcist! No contest. It made me almost wet my pants as a kid and it's still scary as hell to this day! Do you remember her doing that backwards spider-walk down the stairs!? AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• THE SHINING! I SAW IT AS A KID AND WAS AFRAID OF OLD PEOPLE FOREVER!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Wrong turn was pretty scary
    BrittRae

Answer by BrittRae at 9:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Pet Cemetery...I still have nightmares. The Omen freaked me out too.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Oh my gosh, I'm having such a brain fart. I can't think of the name of it - uhhh. It's where the little adopted girl goes back to the town where she was born, and her adoptive mom follows her..... Oh, Silent Hill!! I've seen hundreds of horror movies, and this was the FIRST to ever give me nightmares. So creeeeeeepy!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• you need to see the strangers the one that is about to come to dvd OMG i was scared to death because it was one of those movies that could actually happen!
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I haven't seen the Strangers yet, but my sister saw it with her boyfriend. They were walking through the parking lot (after dark) and a friend of hers ran up behind her. It scared her so bad she sat down on the pavement and cried. LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• "In the Mouth of Madness"

If you're a book lover, this movie will freak you the f out! It's about a horror novelist author who goes missing, and when found, his fictional characters began to slip into reality. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to be chilled to the bone on a dark, lonely night! Hubby and I watch it only one or two times a year because it gives us the creeps!

Silent Hill was whack.
    Anonymous

• Jeepers Creepers feaks my dh out. The first time we watched it, we started watching it together, but I was very preggo, got tired and went to bd. Wouldn't you know it we watched it during a storm and there was a tree right outside the window. So, lighting flashes and mind plays tricks.
    As for gore, I would have to say House of a Thousand Copses. But for scare value, Hellraiser is the best (any of them really). And as for a movie that will mess with your mind and make you think, A beutiful mind and Green Mile are two that will make you think.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Omg Altered scared THE shit outta me. It's an alien movie. After it was over my hubby asked me to get him a soda (we live in washington, so in the winter it's really cold outside and we just set our sodas on our porch for our fridge. LOL) and I started bawling and said "Noooo the things will get me!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2008