What all goes in a diaper bag??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends on how old the baby/kid is! When my son was under 6 mos. I always had diapers, wipes, burp rag, bottles & formula, pacificer (when he took it), change of clothes, hand sanitizer, bib, mylicon...and I think that's it. Once he was over a year it just just diapers & wipes, and maybe a sippy cup.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• diapers, wipes, burp cloth, extra pacifier, light blanket, sometimes a change of clothes for baby.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Burp rag, receiving blanket, change of clothes (2-3), diapers, wipes, pacifier, bottle, formula, bottled water, toys, Snack - depending of the age of the child.

Also, depending on weather and where you are going, a light blanket/jacket. The blanket can be used to cover baby or to lay baby on to play
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I generally don't carry a DiaperBag. I keep extra clothes in the car just in case of emergency. Since I BF I don't need bottles or formula or water... I toss an extra diaper and a small pack of wipes in my purse and call it a day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Diapers, wipes, extra pacifiers, a blanket, and a change of clothes for baby AND mommy (daddy too if applicable), snacks, toys, basically YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My son is two and I pack a change of clothes and a few diapers and some wipes. Maybe a sippy cup and a snack, it depends on where we are going and how long we will be gone.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• a changing pad for sure, wipes, extra diapers, change of clothes or two, a blankie, extra cloth diapers for burping pads, extra pacifiers if needed, trash bags for dirty diapers
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mine is my everything bag. I don't carry a purse. It is also a brief case bc I take my daughter to work.

Cloth diapers, wet bag, changing pad, receiving blanket, 2 changes of clothes, extra diaper cover, 2 emergency disposable diapers, wipes, snack for mommy, iPad, wallet, cell phone, sun screen, business cards. I BF so we don't need formula. I also clip one of those ring toys on the strap and clip a toy to it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010