Do you bake your own bread?

You should if you don't! I'm going to post a link to a site that's amazing. It's literally NO work, and if you get the book it even teaches you to make fancy bread shapes.

the book recommends that you purchase some specialty equipment, but I've totally done it without...all of it. link below...

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i suck at baking...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I make banana bread with my old bananas.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i do! my mother taught me how to bake bread as soon as i had tackled cakes and cookies. she's a great cook & baker :D
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I make banana bread with my old bananas too. And during the winter, I love to make bread in our bread maker, but for some reason can't find the interest to make it during any other season.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No, but I want to.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Good grief NOOOOOO. I can cook my butt off but as far as baking goes...it has to come from a box if I am baking
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sometimes for special meals we will but just for our sandwiches we dont use home made i would hae to make a loaf a day
    though i am pricing it for my family
    pandapoo100

Answer by pandapoo100 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I make all of our own breads: sandwich bread, 100% whole wheat bread, pitas, tortillas, Italian, French, rolls, buns, etc.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Thanks for the link. We do bake our own bread, with a bread maker, 2x a week. It is so much cheaper and better! I don't make anything fancy, but I saved the link for later, when I am ready. Thank you!

ps - I make my own pizza dough too.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010