girl or boy?

did anyone see the lil boy parts around 14 weeks pregnant? i had one and i didnt see anything at all in 2 different positions and now that im gonna find out forreal in 4 days im kinda nervous lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is at 18 weeks that they can tell boy or girl, at this time the genitalia looks the same for a boy and girl, maybe you will see it next week, but you may be told wrong.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• yeah im hoping not though. im getting the in depth ultrasound so they should def be able to tell.
    Anonymous

• I hope you are able to see the sex of the baby, and wish you the best of luck and have a safe and healthy pregnacy!
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• with my son i had an ultrasound at 14 weeks and two days and he was all boy the doctor told me it was to early to tell and he would never uncross his legs for us to find out later in the pregnancy so we went the whole time not REALLY knowing what we were having tell he came out
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 11:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My first ultrasound was around 18 weeks and the technician told us she couldn't guarantee it because she wasn't allowed to that early, but she was pretty sure we were having a girl. At our second ultrasound around 22 weeks, she verified that we were definitely having a girl.
    She is now a 22 month old little curious, into everything, amazing me more everyday, sweetest thing I've ever known, sunshine in my life darling little girl.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2008