will you plz answer? adult content

well i got off my bc lik 2 months n lik three weeks ago. july i had my period the 9th thruough the 11th. last month i had it the 15th through lik the 20th or 21th. but this month, i havent started yet. i hav cramping but i still havent started so far. should i be worried? plz answer me

jesscott

Asked by jesscott at 12:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you dont start your period in the next couple days take a test.. good luck!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't worry. Getting off the pill will make you have irregular periods doesn't mean you are pregnant or anything else. Your body has to adjust and will take some time. You may never be regular after being on the pill or it will just take awhile until you do. Anytime you have sex you can get pregnant, the only time you won't is with abstinence.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:53 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• take a test
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you are asking could you be PG it is possible.
    candcsmom2008

Answer by candcsmom2008 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Well, if you haven't started by the first week of October, I would test and then go to the doc. If it comes up negative, you may have an ifection or just be getting used to being off the pill.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010