Have you ever??? adult content

have you ever had anal sex? If so did you enjoy it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and I enjoyed it
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes and I enjoyed it too
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Anal sex is considered a high-risk sexual practice. The hazards are due to the vulnerability of the tissues as the penetration of the anus may cause tearing and bleeding of the soft tissues and can damage the sphincter muscles, causing incontinence and anal prolapse. It is also due to the high concentration of disease causing organisms in the anus and the introduction of pathogens during the sex act itself, exposing the participants to a spectrum of contagious diseases. Some authorities judge that all anal sex is unsafe, due to the high rates of condom failure, including those brands that claim to be specially strengthened. Frequent anal sex is associated with hemorrhoids, anal prolapse, leakage, ano-rectal pain and ulcers and fissures.

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I love when dh and I do that. Nasty Fun!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Definitely not something I'm ever going to do. I don't care how much anyone says you can relax and enjoy it, it's just not someplace I want him to be and thankfully, he's not interested in going there lol
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• So, ink-freak, I guess that's not a no but a Hell no?
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• When done right and with extreme care, it's amazing. Keys to having comfortable, anal sex are: lots of lube, being comfortable with your partner, and a LOT of relaxation. You have GOT to be relaxed to even attempt to enjoy anal. If you want to try it, you need to let your partner know to have a lot of water soluble lube (the oil based kind is ridiculous to get clean up; you find it six hours later when you use the restroom) and let him know that YOU have control of how much goes in and for how long. If it hurts at ALL, stop. It takes some time to get used to it. If you're willing to try it, one way to help it slip in easier is to pretend you're taking a dump. It sounds ridiculous, but I'm totally serious. Others who enjoy anal will agree with me.

Good luck and be safe for when you're ready to try it. Anal is NOT for everyone.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• nope...well, techically kinda just the tip for just a second til i felt such intense pain i thought i would die. im ok with a finger in there sometimes if it is done gently, but no penis EVER!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• oh goodness no! I will never.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Nope and never
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010