am i over reacting?

went out tonight with family, otherhalf went out to friends, to work on car, didnt get work on car done, and forgot that i said i was getting ride home from mom, been home for hour and half trying to call him to let him know that i was home and see how it was going. Try and try again cant get ahold of him or his friend....worried something could have happened....or what if something happened on my end i cant get ahold of them...... well i decide to get online and a few mins go by and his friend is online and i let him know hello ive been trying to get ahold of you guys...whats going on? Oh nothing watchin movie, and didnt know if you were gonna be going home or back to moms... so was just hangin out.....didnt call to ask me whats going on......had me so worried and there watchin a movie A little frustrated I ONLY HAVE 2 1/2 WKS LEFT AND THIS IS MY FIRST IM ALREADY SCARED THAN I TRY TO GET AHOLD OF HIM AND I CANT

rachel66

Asked by rachel66 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I just want to scream and yell.....and I dont want to talk to him he had me so worried......and thinking things might be going on there that i dont know about and who knows what they are but i get all kinds of crazy thoughts in my head and assume the worst..
    rachel66

Comment by rachel66 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• When he gets home, explain to him why you are upset. Try to do it calmly (as calmly as possible!) and let him know that you need him to be more available in case something happens. Of course, you have to not call him all of the time (I'm not saying you are!) otherwise he might just think you are calling for nothing important (guys are like that sometimes). Deep breath mama! Everything always works out in the end, and I totally understand where you are coming from, but getting upset and stressed out won't help. Best wishes and good luck to you!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Soooo whats the question?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• do i explain to him how upset i was? because i couldnt get ahold of him and at this crucial time i need him to be available if anything happens....i just dont know how clear it is gonna come out because im so upset and its making my mind race with all these crazy ideas
    rachel66

Comment by rachel66 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• all i get is sorry ......that just doesnt seem like enough......crying my eyes out
    rachel66

Comment by rachel66 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Try not to get too upset just let him know how you feel and then walk away. I hate fighting so that's what I would do. He obviously thinks it's okay to ignore your calls. He should say sorry on his own not because you made him feel like he had too.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010