Why all the Anonymous questions in this section?

Is someone really that embarrassed or ashamed for anyone to know it's them asking questions about sex or their relationship? Almost makes you wonder if they're for real, or just trolling this site. Same with the answers. Why not just let everyone see who you are?

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 12:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I asked this question before and the answers I got were that some people have friends/family on here and they wouldn't want that information being shared with them. I haven't ever asked or answered anonymously, but to each their own.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Now that I know that Facebook people can come in here and not be actually members of cm,,,its annonymous for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yeah, I guess I never thought about it that way. I'm just the type that I'm not ashamed of anything I do or say, but maybe some people don't like others to know some things about them.
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I am personally afraid of being attack if i asked another question about relationship. It is like confiding with a friend the first time is always ok the second time they kept on saying "why don't u just leave that idiot husband of yours" as if it is really easy to do that. I always ask geniune questions. I find it more honest if you don't know the person.
    ChoeBZB

Answer by ChoeBZB at 1:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2010