What would you do if this happened to you? TMI for some. adult content

If during sex your husband/boyfriend took off the condom during sex. You don't find out what he did until it was over with. Y'all have been doing everything y'all can to prevent pregnancy except this one time. I am not saying this happened to me or anyone else I know. Just a thought that ran through my head.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• i would be MAD!!! ive been a STAHM for years now and ive been working hard at getting my kids in school so i can continue with so many other things in life and i decided it is best to not have anymore cause the feeling of them being in school so i can do what i want is like im in dream land so my youngest is left to get into school and just to have time alone to get on with alot more in my life is very exciting!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Hey its!! I would think you would be able to tell, he would have to pull out to take it off and then when he went back in, he'd feel different (at least from what I can remember when my ex used to wear them back before we were married) but if he did it without telling me and upped the risk of getting me pregnant when we were trying hard not to, I'd be extremely pissed.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my bfs condom broke during sex and he thought it was funny as hell, I remember he started laughing about it. I broke it off with him asap. I didnt get pregnant, but the thought of him thinking it was funny, just hit me as so wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'd be pissed
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would be pissed. But I would have known he took it off and because it would feel different. It's a scenario just like if a women would lie and say she is on the pill. Pretty much like trapping him/her into pregnancy.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I agree I think you would be able to tell. I would be way pissed.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 1:33 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• it happened to me....i was married to him, had 2 children...i didn't want anymore...didn't want to put my body through it again since i'd already had to have 2 emergency c-sections....hubby (now ex-hubby) took it off....yes i knew, and i said no....in a sense, i always felt like that was rape....i cried about it, and prayed i did not get pregnant with just that one time....i wouldn't let him near me after that....sure enough, i was pregnant with number three....i'm very happy with my third child and wouldn't change things now if i could...it turned out very well....but i had long since fallen out of love with my already emotionally-abusive husband and I ended up leaving him.....it's hard to believe sometimes that a married woman could be raped by her husband, but it does happen...and it sure felt like that was rape to me !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• This person cannot be trusted. If you are not married get rid of him. If you are married, know that you have to accept complete responsibility for birth control, your mate is not to be trusted with this important responsibility. Is he up to the other responsibilities. Probably not.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• he would be an EX BOYFRIEND IMMEDIATELY
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010