Any one else having major problems sleeping while pregnant??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ugh! I'm not pregnant now, but I did very badly with both of mine. Unfortunately, it is hasn't ended this time. My son is three, approaching four, months old and I am still having issues! I think it's because I work too much now and drink too much coffee. I hope it gets better for you though! Maybe not right away for obvious reasons...but hopefully you will sleep again someday!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yeah its lovely not being able to get comfortable and than not being able to sleep for days ... i havent figured out how to get sleep i just dont much
    rachel66

Answer by rachel66 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I despised those days. I went days without sleeping and finally my doctor gave me medicine to help me relax and sleep.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have days where I'm not very comfortable so that is why I'm going to get a pregnancy pillow lol
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Hearing y ahoney... im 37 weeks and yeah.. its 2 am here... hoping to see the bed tonight but so far... nope
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 2:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes...thats why I'm on here now...my feet are the worst part. They just feel like they're burning up and it makes it impossible to get comfy. And the sleeping with a pillow between the legs doesn't help me at all..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 2:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010