me time?

when do you all have your me time your time out? what do you likr to do?

i love my kids but sometimes i love my me time...just a nice relax hot bath with a good book...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My me time is between 10 pm and 4:30 am. I know it sounds crazy. Its just that all throughout the day everyone has need of me. I try sitting down to write or read and someone can't find something. I try getting on the computer and someone has to find out some life or death information! Forget about a bath, someone needs to use the bathroom. I don't know about you, but Febreeze only does so much! After everyone's in bed, I can stay on the computer as long as I want. I can sit with a HOT cup of coffee instead of only being able to drink it cold. I can do something or nothing because it is the only time I'm in control of me! LOL Oh, you ask how can I do that on so little sleep? Even as a child, I'd wake up and watch old movies until 2am when there was only snow on the TV screen. I was up at 6 am. I require little sleep, which leaves time for a whole lot of ME TIME fun!!! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Explain this me time.. .I dont understand :P
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I am having me time right now. I really need to go to bed. I wanted to finish cleaning the house. Then I just have to do upstairs. My weekly cleaning. I do not know how some people are so bored I am never. I come on here to relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I like to go to the movies are just watch movies at home. All by myself!
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• hahaha hey even a shower alone is a me time...my daughter sometimes gets in the shower and it's all done me time it becomes showering a mini monster up and fighting with the shower door...she wants it open and i neeeeeeed it close...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• At home I like to fix myself a nice hot cup of chai tea, paint my toe nails and read a good book while they dry.

If I am going out, I like to go to book stores or antique stores and just browse.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2010