help out...

do you feel like your husband help you out in the house?

im lucky to have a great husband his a great cook, he does the laundry sometimes, and he cleans...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby's the best, he cooks, cleans, does dishes, laundry, whatever needs to be done. He knows I will do everything I can to take care of him, but is always telling me it's not my job, so if it doesn't get done, he doesn't give me crap. We both work very long days and sometimes we're too worn out to cook, so we order out and he's just as happy with that and always helps me clean up after. When I work later than him, he has dinner on the table when I get home. He really is the best husband ever!!!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:34 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes he helps me out more then I give him credit for.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• In the beginning yes but after 6 years of marriage he thinks housework is my job. He literally just throw his clothes on the floor for me to pick it up. When he finished eating he leaves his plate on the floor for me to pick it up. I had to leave my job supporting his career and sinse then bec I am not working yet my job is to be his housekeeper without pay.
    ChoeBZB

Answer by ChoeBZB at 1:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• SOMETIMES BUT HE WORKS HIS A** OFF SO I DONT MINE DOING IT ALL
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 2:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2010