What is a good brand of hair color to use at home?

Is there a good place to get it where you can talk to someone about what color to get?

swrockhead

Asked by swrockhead at 6:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use L'Oreal Paris Coleur Experte....if you want highlights and not just one all-over color, then this is my favorite!
    hipmomof2

Answer by hipmomof2 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• depends on what look you want and what type you want. i like natural instincts for semi permanent and garnier nutrise for permanent.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I use Garnier Nutrisse. It comes with a conditioner to add to the hair dye, and a conditioner to use afterwards...It's not too expensive either $5.99-$7.99....depending if you can find it on sale
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Loreal Feria is awesome!! I love it for darker colors. #51 & #45 are my faves!! My hair is blonde now for Summer but in the fall I will go back to dark. It is very shiny and NOT DULL like some others can be.
    Mama2MagnEm

Answer by Mama2MagnEm at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I agree with Preciv. Garnier Nutrisse is the best! Plus I love the oil you put in it so that it doesn't smell so much like hair color. And the conditioner is exceptional.
    womanlost

Answer by womanlost at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I love using garnier nutrisse and I have been using this product for about 7 years. I love how it smells and it doensn't have a stong oroder like some other hair dyes but most the hair color match prefectly to want you are looking for and it last long.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2008