How long am I supposed to wait?

My boyfriend and I are dating for the second time. We were engaged in our last relationship, after three months of dating, and I got pregnant after we had been dating for five months. Needless to say, we rushed in to things we were not ready for, and the relationship ended. We took a break and got back together. He is more cautious now, sometimes I think more than necessary. This relationship is going much slower at this point, and he says he's not closed off to the idea of marriage, but that he's not sure how soon it will happen. He says he is fearful of getting in to a more serious relationship again to have it fall apart (he's only been in two, one with a high school girlfriend and the one with me that ended). What I am wondering is, how long should I/am I supposed to wait for him to not be as cautious again. I love him dearly but I don't want to wait forever. I agree we should be cautious but sometimes I think he might be

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Over doing it.
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010