sex after kids... adult content

motherhood is 24/7 but after the kids you feel like your sex life went down, stay the same or got better? or you feel so tired and have no sex life...
at the end of the day i feel like a truck have ran over me backed up and ran me over again. i make time for my husband but at times i feel so dead...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:34 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Well since after we had our son its been hard. We try and have sex when my son goes down for the night. Sometimes i am not always in the mood or just too tired. We recently started doing this:

We light tons of candles in the bedroom, get some massage oil or even EVOO(Extra virgin olive oil) works great and give each other massages. Its so relaxing. Now the catch...I usually give him one first. (we both are naked) Then he gives me a massage and while he is back there he enters me. Its so intimate and turns me on so much and gets me in the mood. I dont like the whole thing where we plan sex so much or just lay in the bed and "do it" as soon as my son lays down. It relaxes both of us and we still stay close in the relationship. Try it one night its really fun ;) Good Luck!
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 4:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• DH and I have had to really work on our sex life since we had our daughter...if she goes down for a nap and we're both home, we make ourselves have sex. If MIL offers to take her for a few hours, we use that opportunity to get crazy. As soon as she goes down for the night, we do it. It keeps things good between us.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes I strongly agree with you that motherhood is 24/7, I myself have 2 babies, one is going to be 2 and the other is 1month. so I find it very hard to have any kind of sex life especially on top of all the house duties and taking care of the kids, when the kids have a nap is a good time or when the kids go to bed, I know exactly how you feel at the end of the day, and to try satisfy your husband at the same time feels like your juggling everything, It was hard for me not to want to have sex lol but talk to your husband about how he feels about it also, I know in my relationship, he's very ok with doing it himself if i don't and we both will jump at any chance we get to have sex.
    joanna13

Answer by joanna13 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my husband cant do it himself...he hates porn and anyways its something we do not ever like to have in the house (i dont want to see my husband jack jack to a nasty trick on tv...thank god that shit don't do nothing to him) and he says his hand dont feel soft and sexy...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2010